· Be proficient in helping to manage a variety of social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and others)
· Have basic knowledge in journalism writing standards
· Be comfortable working with various publics especially farmers and ranchers and Arizona consumers (our key stakeholders)
· Be self-motivated
· Be organized with a strong work ethic to manage content requirements
1. Must maintain a weekly blog, publishes 3x with either intern-written content & nutrition student submissions
2. AZFB Instagram
3. Maintain Fill Your Plate Pinterest, Facebook, and Twitter content
4. AZFB Facebook content
· Be able to multitask and handle ongoing projects and be flexible to handle a changing schedule
· Be available to work from home and out of the Gilbert Office
· Be available to work 2 full days and 1 half day (20 hours max. And we need those 20 hours)
· Be available for some evening and weekend activities
· Have reliable transportation to and from work
· Have a valid Arizona Driver’s License
The Intern will:
· Be compensated at an hourly rate; no more than 20 hours per week.
· Begin work immediately and continue until mutually agreed upon time. After it concludes, if expectations of the internship are met we send you off with recommendation letters and a LinkedIn Endorsement.
· If you cannot commit to 20 hours due to a full class-load, keep this internship opportunity open for you fellow students.
Contact: Julie Murphree at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include bio or resume