Full-time Farm Manager, Eloy, AZ
Our company is a start-up farm eager for growth to contribute to the food sustainability to our community. We are currently growing produce (Microgreens, lettuce, spinach, broccoli, cauliflower, tomatoes, strawberries, eggs (200 chickens) and Jojoba.
Do you have experience with running a small farm?
Scope of work:
• Manages the overall daily operations and reports to the Operation Manager
• Provides supervision and direction to staff on a daily basis.
• Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Direct the work of a small group of employees and volunteers.
• Manage relationships with neighbors and the community.
• Familiar with how farm equipment functions (pumps, hydraulics, electricity, boiler, compressors, etc.)
• Planning, scheduling and project management experience would be a benefit to contribute to work with and report to management
• Computer experience would be advantageous but not necessary
If you’re interested in this job please contact us immediately.
We provide a two-bedroom light-filled apartment on-site which is ready to move into. Also with there is an opportunity for profit sharing.
Job Type: Only Full-time employees eligible, start immediately
This Job Is: • A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
email@example.com or telephone 310 977 7047.