By Lauren Scott, Arizona Farm Bureau Intern: Are you planning to further your education or seek a career in a field of agriculture?
The eligibility of applicants is as follows:
- You must be planning to further your agricultural education at a U.S. college or university.
- You must be studying one of the following degrees: Ag-Engineering and Mechanics, Agri-Business, Animal Science, Crop Production, Horticulture, or Natural Resources.
- The applicant must be a graduating senior from a Pinal County high school.
- Must be a student from Pinal County who passed the General Education Development (GED) test.
- Must be a home school student from Pinal County who can provide a certificate of completion from their home schooling program.
- Must be a
full timecollege student from Pinal County or attending college in Pinal County.
The criteria applicants must meet is as follows: You must have a minimum GPA of 2.5, must submit their official high school (for high school seniors) or college (for college students) transcripts, must submit three letters or recommendation (at least one must be
If you meet all the above criteria and are passionate about having a future in agriculture, take a moment to fill out the scholarship application at Pinal40.org or got to Arizona Farm Bureau’s scholarship page for a variety of scholarships you might be eligible for. We wish the best of luck to all applicants!