Harkins Theaters Welcome you back to enjoying your favorite new movies in their theaters across the state. All theatres in Arizona, Colorado, Oklahoma and Texas are now open. Along with the state-of-the-art picture and sound, award-winning popcorn, and unparalleled service that Harkins is known for, guests will notice enhanced safety precautions throughout the moviegoing experience.
Enhanced safety precautions include:
- Face coverings required for all team members and guests (except when eating and drinking at your seat)
- Loyalty cup refills in disposable cups
- Safety shields installed throughout theater
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitizing
- Socially distanced seating
- Reduced touch points at concessions
- Daily employee health screenings
- Hospital grade air filers and increased air circulation
- HEPA filter vacuums
- Sanitizing stations throughout theater
- Showtimes scheduled to reduce crowded spaces
- E-tickets available from Harkins App or online
Members still save $2.00* or more on their admission to Harkins Movie Theatres when bought in a pack of 10 Harkins VIP movie tickets through Arizona Farm Bureau’s website, even with the price increase. Available in quantities of ten tickets per one pack, members pay just $9.00 each for a pass redeemable for a movie at any one of the 23 Harkins locations in Arizona.
The passes are good every day of the week; just not valid on certain special engagements after 6:00 p.m. Discount not valid at box office, only when purchased in advance through the Farm Bureau site.
Harkins has theatre complexes in Avondale, Chandler, Flagstaff, Glendale, Mesa, Paradise Valley, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sedona, Tempe, Yuma, and more.
TICKET DELIVERY OPTIONS:
- Tickets are subject to a $6 shipping and handling fee (certified mail) when sent to members.
- You can also choose the "Pick up tickets" option to come to the office in Gilbert, AZ to pick up your ticket order.
There are no refunds, exchanges or replacement tickets offered. Tickets do not have an expiration date.
Orders cannot be shipped regular mail. Orders must be mailed either certified mail or picked up at the Arizona Farm Bureau office in Gilbert, AZ.
To order ticket, log on to www.azfb.org to access a special purchasing link. You will need your Farm Bureau Membership number. If you need assistance, please call 480-635-3609.
(*Savings may vary depending on showtime and location.)