It is officially Issue Advisory Committee season at the Arizona Farm Bureau! Don’t miss out on important reminders and dates related to your IAC.
What is an IAC?
Issue Advisory Committees are a grassroots-led efforts that utilize AZ Farm Bureau member’s expertise and personal experience to discuss issues impacting their specific agriculture industry areas. There are 11 IACs within that AZ Farm Bureau, and each committee will have one meeting during the week of May 9th - May 13th to discuss issues pertinent to their industry areas.
If you are an appointed member of an IAC, you should have received an email this week with the meeting link and other details. RSVP to email@example.com to participate in your IAC by Wednesday, May 4th.
IAC Meeting Dates:
- State and Federal Lands: Monday, May 9th at 8:30am-10:30am
- Ag Labor: Monday, May 9th at 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Equine: Tuesday, May 10th at 8:30am-10:30am
- Water: Tuesday, May 10th at 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Organic and Direct Marketing: Wednesday, May 11th at 8:30am-10:30am
- Crops: Wednesday, May 11th at 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Food Safety and Specialty Crops: Thursday, May 12th at 8:30am-10:30am
- Air and Water Quality: Thursday, May 12th at 1:30pm-3:30pm
- Farm Policy: Friday, May 13th at 8:30am-10:30am
- Livestock: Friday, May 13th at 1:30pm-3:30pm