As a clean versatile energy source, propane is used for a variety of applications. Propane’s common uses include space heating, water heating, and cooking. Since 2007, Arizona Farm Bureau members have received AmeriGas propane at a discounted rate.
Propane applications can be found anywhere you look and are utilized year-round. This safe fuel serves people in the United States in millions of homes, industries, farming operations and more.
- At home, you can find propane powered appliances from your range top and oven, dryer, fireplace or furnace, to your backyard pool and spa heater, patio heater or fire pit. Most of us use it for our barbeque grills and have a propane powered back-up generator if need be.
- Landscapers are turning to propane powered mowers and commercial fleets (law enforcement, taxis, school buses) across the country are converting to propane autogas.
- According to The Propane Education & Research Council (PERC) propane is used on 865,000 U.S. farms for irrigation pumps, grain dryers, fruit dryers, standby generators, and other farm equipment.
Arizona Farm Bureau members receive five cents ($.05) off per gallon on propane from each of the AmeriGas offices in Arizona. This program can be used for personal and/or business consumption.-
New customers will receive free installation of all above ground cylinders/tanks (excluding Pump Stations), complimentary leak check and hook-up. Convenient payment options are available.
- Maricopa County Farm Bureau members should email email@example.com or call 480-635-3605. All other counties should call their local AmeriGas office.
- Discount is based on a minimum of 100 gallons every 15 months
- Be sure to mention that you are an Arizona Farm Bureau member when you sign up for propane service.
For more information on our member benefits including our regional benefits go to Arizona Farm Bureau’s member benefits page online or call 480-635-3609. Download the FB Member Benefits app to your smart phone for easy, everyday access to your benefits.