We're Hiring! Become Our Next Director of Grassroots Engagement
Open Position: Director of Grassroots Engagement
This position reports to: Chief Executive Officer
We are seeking a Director of Grassroots Engagement to oversee Arizona Farm Bureau’s membership, county outreach and leadership development activities. This person will direct the activities of Farm Bureau’s Grassroots engagement and leadership training programs and employ, train, and supervise personnel to accomplish the work and activities. This position will work regularly with the CEO, Director of Operations, all the divisions, membership support personnel, training personnel, allied groups, Farm Bureau leaders and members.
Develop programs and incentives that increase regular and associate membership in the county Farm Bureaus and programs to improve membership record quality and accuracy.
County FB Outreach
Manage outreach manager team, serve as the AZFB Liaison, coordinate recruitment and management of mentoring program, work with CFO to assure adequate oversight of county Farm Bureau’s, coordinate with Government Relations Department, maintain cooperative relationships with personnel of Farm Bureau affiliated companies and assist the affiliate companies in achieving our corporate goals.
Develop and implement programming that increases participation of county members, provide administrative and leadership training to county and state Farm Bureau members and state board members, coordinate leadership training and business development training programs at state level, coordinate regular board training programs at the state and county levels and work with insurance agents.
- A bachelor’s degree with experience in management and leadership development programs
- At least 3-5 years of related experience
- Effective relationship-building and collaboration skills
- Experience working with volunteer members of a non-profit organization
- Ability to prioritize a dynamic workload and effectively meet deadlines
- A passion for leadership and board development training
- Knowledge of the agriculture industry
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to travel moderately
- Supervisory experience
To Apply: Send resume and cover letter to Resumes@azfb.org by April 5, 2023.