Did you know that 76% of associations don't offer benefits or affinity programs, according to Member Press Blog? Arizona Farm Bureau is the remaining 24% that offer a robust set of member benefits for its 25,000 members. 

Arizona Farm Bureau Members receive unique member benefits with discounts and special offers for entertainment, travel, food, and more, available online or via your smartphone. 

Benefits for Agriculture producers 

The Arizona Farm Bureau offers excellent benefits that are specific for agriculture producers. AmeriGas, Truly Nolan, John Deer, Case IH, Caterpillar, Grainger, Ford Motor Company, and Vantage UAV offer special discounts to our ag membership. 


Benefits for Ag and Association Members 

The Arizona Farm Bureau offers many benefits that satisfy ag and non-ag members alike. These benefits include discounts at Knotts Berry Farm, Legoland, SeaWorld, The San Diego Zoo, Harkins Theaters, and many other great local and regional businesses. 

Arizona Farm Bureau members also receive discounts on rental vehicles from Avis Car Rental, Budget, Budget Truck Rental, Enterprise Rent-a-Car, Alamo Rent a Car, and National Car Rental.  

Use your membership to also receive discounts on lodging at Choice Hotels, Motel 6, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. 

You can view all our excellent benefits online at www.azfb.org/membership. The Member Benefits page is categorized by benefit type and lets you quickly see what's available.

Also, don't forget to download our mobile app, FB Benefits. It's available on both Apple and Android devices. The FB Benefits App also contains an electronic copy of your membership card, making it easy to show proof of membership.

If you have questions regarding your member benefits, contact Joel Carr at 480.635.3609.

Join Our Family