Justen Ollendick, Arizona Farm Bureau Intern: You may have come across a few profile articles on Arizona farming and ranching families either on The Voice blog at azfb.org, or encountered it on one of our social media channels! Our vision is to capture every Arizona Farm Bureau member that has a farming, ranching, or agribusiness focused entity, or family history therein. So don’t be bashful when you are contacted by one of Arizona Farm Bureau’s Communications team member to tell your family’s story!
The next generation of Arizona farmers and ranchers: Pearson family kids.
- Pearson Family (melons and cotton): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/397989/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Pearson-Family
- Hatley family (Cotton and sweet corn): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/396990/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Hatley-Family
- Caywood family: (Various corps): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/397515/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Caywood-Family
- Ware Family (various crops): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/396616/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Ware-Family
- Ott Family (various crops): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/396438/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Ott-Family
- Gasho Family (ranching): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/394554/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Gasho-Family
- Glenn Family (ranching): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/394424/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Glenn-Family
- Murdock Family (various crops): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/394086/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Murdock-Family
- Murphree Family (Cotton,
Wheatand alfalfa): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/393821/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Murphree-Family
- Morrison Family (crops, livestock): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/392868/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Richard-Morrison-Family
- Sloan Family (Equine Business, Livestock): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/391892/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Sloan-Family
- Creech Family (direct-to-market farming, retail farmer): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/391022/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Korin-Creech
- Kerr Family (dairy): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/390503/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Kerr-Family
- Anderson Family (direct-to-market farming, retail farmer): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/386859/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Janna-Anderson
- Mortimer Family (direct-to-market farm, cattle, plant nursery):http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/385355/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Mortimer-Family
- Johnson Family (cattle): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/385039/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Johnson-Family
- Hauser Family (cattle): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/383699/Meet-Arizona-Agricuture-s-Hauser-Family
- Saylor Family (cotton, alfalfa, small grains): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/382165/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Saylor-Family
- Graham Family (wine grapes, pistachios): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/381317/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Graham-Family
- Caballero Family (dairy): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/379694/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Caballero-Family
- Don Van Hofwegen Family (dairy): http://info.azfb.org/blog/bid/378793/Meet-Arizona-Agriculture-s-Donald-Van-Hofwegen-Family
Yours is missing from the list!!!!
1. Tell us about your farm, ranch, and equine business.
2. What changes have you seen in your lifetime as it relates to farming and/or ranching?
3. Why did you choose to go into agriculture?
4. Will anyone in your family -
5. Would you ever consider growing an emerging crop or changing your farm or ranch model?
6. What are your community activities? Why are you involved?
7. What is one fact/experience/achievement no one knows about you?
8. What do you think you do really well? Explain.
9. Why are you a farm bureau member?
10. How will the next generation of farmers have to operate?
If we don't tell our Arizona agriculture story, someone else will tell it for us ... and often, they don't get it right. So, it's up to us to share our amazing farm and ranch experiences!You can find these articles at info.azfb.org/blog to read. If you wish to participate, please shoot an email to any of the communications team members, or give us a call at 480.635.3607.