By Peggy Jo Goodfellow, Arizona Farm Bureau: Congratulations! You’ve won five million dollars! Wouldn’t that be nice to hear? If you like getting something for nothing, then maybe it’s time you entered to win
To win, you need patience, a lot of patience and then a little more patience. Keep in mind that winning your first prize can take months but the only way to win is to keep entering.
Here are a few tips on entering
- Start reading the newspaper and going through your mail more carefully to find
a sweepstakesto enter.
- Search the internet to look for a variety of sweepstakes to enter.
- Choose the sweepstakes. If you must buy something, don’t enter.
- Know the odds of winning. If it’s local your odds are better than if it’s nationwide.
- Read the rules carefully and follow them. One rule is to beat the deadline or you won’t win.
- Print legibly.
- Answer the question correctly. If you don’t, your
enterwill be disqualified.
- Enter as many times as possible. The more times you enter the better your odds.
Between now and September 30th, eligible Farm Bureau members can enter the Ford F150 Sweepstakes. The winner will receive a 2-year lease on a brand new 2017 F-150. No purchase is necessary. Visit www.fordspecialoffer.com/farmbureau/sweeps to enter.
Editor’s note: For more information on our member benefits including our regional benefits go to Arizona Farm Bureau’s member benefits page online. Or, download the Member Benefits app to your smart phone for easy, everyday access to your benefits.