In cooperation with Hickman's Family Farms, a proud partner of the Arizona Cardinals, we are excited to offer classrooms across the state "From Farm to Football." Provide your students with the opportunity to hear from Arizona Cardinals' running back, David Johnson , and learn about the role agriculture plays in his life on and off the field! Students will also be able to pen pal with Arizona Farmers and Ranchers "From Farm to Football" runs October to January!
- receive a "From Farm to Football" Player Poster including David Johnson
- hear from David Johnson, running back for the Arizona Cardinals each month to learn about an Arizona agricultural commodity
- have the opportunity to pen pal with an Arizona farmer or rancher
- receive a classroom size "From Farm to Football" Player Poster including David Johnson
- access to online curriculum each month
FROM FARM TO FOOTBALL HARVEST FOR ALL PENNY DRIVE
Classrooms that participate in "From Farm to Football" also have the opportunity to compete in the Harvest for All Penny Drive. Be sure to let Ag in the Classroom (AITC) know if you will be competing in the penny drive. Here is how it works.
- Have your students collect pennies (or other coins) October - December 16th.
- Coins will be picked up from your school the week of December 19th to be counted.
- Coins will be tabulated by grade level at each school.
- The grade level that collects the most coins will receive a Cardinals Event in February (there will be only 1 winner in the state) that includes Hickman's Family Farms, the Arizona Cardinals, Ag in the Classroom and more.
- Coins will be donated to your local food bank once they have been collected and tabulated.
To sign-up for "From Farm to Football" please fill out the form below. Questions? Contact Katie Aikins at email@example.com