About the Speakers' Bureau
Learn about Arizona agriculture from Arizona farmers and ranchers
Fence Line, the Arizona Farm Bureau's Agriculturalist Speakers' Bureau is a non-profit program focused on educating the consumer about agriculture practices, food safety and locally grown foods.
The speakers are farmers and ranchers ready to share their story and their passion for agriculture.
- Enjoy a face-to-face presentation from a farmer or rancher in your area of the state.
- Learn about agriculture and dispel any misconceptions about food safety.
- Our speakers work in some form of agriculture every day so they have first-hand knowledge of their topics.
Speakers represent one or more of the top 15 agricultural commodities grown in Arizona. Each speaker was selected for their knowledge, experience and desire to speak about agriculture
- Food Safety
- Buying Local
- Ag in the Classroom
- Misconceptions about Agriculture
- Animal Care
- Protecting your Agriculture
- How I grow/produce: Beef, Grain, Hogs, Nursery, etc.
- Agriculture issues
- Yuma, "The Winter Salad Bowl."
- Marketing the Direct Market Farm
- and more
No Speaker fee! We do ask that you feed our speaker if their presentation is during mealtime.
Contact: Joel Carr Arizona Farm Bureau's Fence Line 325 S Higley Rd, Suite 210 Gilbert, AZ 85296 Phone: 480.635.3609 Fax: 480.635.3781
Farmers and Ranchers .... Fence Line Needs Your Voice
Farmers and Ranchers are needed to share their story and their passion for agriculture.
Fence Line, an agriculturalist speakers' bureau is focused on educating consumers about agriculture, food safety and locally grown food.
Speakers…. it’s fun and easy to:
- Give a face-to-face presentation to local groups in your area.
- Tell consumers about agriculture and dispel any misconceptions about food safety.
- Talk about the things you do every day giving consumers first-hand knowledge of various agricultural topics you choose.
This is a free service offered by the Arizona Farm Bureau. Civic groups, clubs and political groups are asked to feed our speakers if they meet during breakfast, lunch or dinner.
To sign up as a speaker or ask for more information, contact Joel Carr at 480.635.3609.